Weekend *-up
Okay - so Friday I had a pretty good weigh-in (stats to follow this post). When I got home I went over to my dear friend's house across the street. She and her husband are moving about 4 hours away and I was helping them pack. We had beer and pizza. WAY off plan, but sometimes you have to loosen up right?
So I decided that the rest of the weekend I'm going to try the 3-day "de-carb" protein fest thing. I don't think it's working. I'm not going to tell the couselors either.
I just want to get through this diet. I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO bored with it. I miss cheese and pizza and burritos and chips and cookies and ice cream and half n half in my coffee and... Well, you just can't live this diet. It's so temporary and whoever tells you it's not is a liar.
According to my contract with Slim4Life I'm supposed to get down to 130, with clothes on! I can't do that, it just can't happen. I was 135 in high school. Okay - so I was 118 when I met my husband, but I was 23 and had about five jobs and never ate. I'm 42 years old. I can't get down to 130. I want to get down to 135 (nekked) and stay under 140. That will be okay - I can live with that. My clothes will fit - I'll be a size 8, a medium - I can live with that.
Stats: 165/143.8/135
So I decided that the rest of the weekend I'm going to try the 3-day "de-carb" protein fest thing. I don't think it's working. I'm not going to tell the couselors either.
I just want to get through this diet. I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO bored with it. I miss cheese and pizza and burritos and chips and cookies and ice cream and half n half in my coffee and... Well, you just can't live this diet. It's so temporary and whoever tells you it's not is a liar.
According to my contract with Slim4Life I'm supposed to get down to 130, with clothes on! I can't do that, it just can't happen. I was 135 in high school. Okay - so I was 118 when I met my husband, but I was 23 and had about five jobs and never ate. I'm 42 years old. I can't get down to 130. I want to get down to 135 (nekked) and stay under 140. That will be okay - I can live with that. My clothes will fit - I'll be a size 8, a medium - I can live with that.
Stats: 165/143.8/135

1 Comments:
You are so totally right! But I've been on so many diets... I need to get down there and then figure out how I can stay within "the range." Thanks for your concern and encouragement, but I'm such a freekin dietaholic it's not even funny. I went to my first WW meeting at age 12 - 30 years ago. You're doing great yourself babe! My friend just told me she didn't want to be the girl with the "pretty face" anymore. Can we relate, or what?
Post a Comment
<< Home