Hmm - a line a day huh?
I have just recovered from Labor Day weekend. I didn't drink anything, but I did eat some bad things. Don't tell my counselor. I ate:
Old Dutch Kettle Chips Buffalo Wings & Blue Cheese flavor (yeah when I cheat I CHEAT!)
Pretzels - like a half a bag (mmm, salty cravings)
One little bite sized beef stick piece
Wow - I think that's it. Actually not bad and not all on the same day either. And, after I ate the half bag of pretzels I got on the treadmill and sweated off 250 calories, so...
But, I did not lose the one pound over Labor Day weekend that would earn me a free week of weight loss. Yeah, like I'll ever stay on this diet longer than I have to. I'm just not losing very quickly - not gaining though, so whatever.
I am getting sick of being the designated driver. On the other hand, it's sort of freeing to be sober when everyone else is tanked. We start bowling on Saturday. That should be interesting. The name of our team is "Bulldogs" - as in Colorado bulldog, as in the drink with kahlua, cream, cola, and vodka, as in WAYYYY not on my diet. This'll be the first year that team bulldog doesn't start the season with a bulldog toast. Gawd I hate this diet. Maybe I'll bowl better though. Maybe not and I have a hard enough time keeping fat stats - don't expect bowling stats!
Speaking of... btw I'm changing my goal weight to 135. It's more attainable. Shuttup - it's my blog!
Stats: 165/153.4/135
Old Dutch Kettle Chips Buffalo Wings & Blue Cheese flavor (yeah when I cheat I CHEAT!)
Pretzels - like a half a bag (mmm, salty cravings)
One little bite sized beef stick piece
Wow - I think that's it. Actually not bad and not all on the same day either. And, after I ate the half bag of pretzels I got on the treadmill and sweated off 250 calories, so...
But, I did not lose the one pound over Labor Day weekend that would earn me a free week of weight loss. Yeah, like I'll ever stay on this diet longer than I have to. I'm just not losing very quickly - not gaining though, so whatever.
I am getting sick of being the designated driver. On the other hand, it's sort of freeing to be sober when everyone else is tanked. We start bowling on Saturday. That should be interesting. The name of our team is "Bulldogs" - as in Colorado bulldog, as in the drink with kahlua, cream, cola, and vodka, as in WAYYYY not on my diet. This'll be the first year that team bulldog doesn't start the season with a bulldog toast. Gawd I hate this diet. Maybe I'll bowl better though. Maybe not and I have a hard enough time keeping fat stats - don't expect bowling stats!
Speaking of... btw I'm changing my goal weight to 135. It's more attainable. Shuttup - it's my blog!
Stats: 165/153.4/135

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home