Thursday, August 24, 2006

WI Day

I've been very "On Program" or OP in diet lingo, meaning that I haven't cheated at all in the past couple days. I was actually up at last Tuesday's weigh-in, probably due to the 4 glasses of wine and the pasta salad I had over the weekend. The counselor advised me to eat my fruits in the morning and eat supplements that were lower in sugar. NO BARS. Ikes! I live for those bars. It's my only treat. Oh, when will fruit taste like a treat to me. The other thing that they're advising is to take 9 EFAs (essential fatty acids). I was taking 5. I'll try 9 from now on - it'll only hurt me in the wallet. I bought 100 bucks more in vitamins today. Call me a sucker, but if it works...

Anyway, today I was down again. Not as much as I'd like, but whatever.

Today's Menu:
1% Cottage Cheese
Eggs
Strawberries
Grapes
Red Peppers
Shredded Cabbage
Village Hearth Lite Wheat Bun
Lite Margarine
Smoothie
Chocolate Soy Balls

Stats: 165/155/130

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home