Friday, August 25, 2006

Is it possible to eat too much lettuce?

I mean really - can you eat too much lettuce? Because I had about 2 cups instead of one and I'm afraid it's going to make me gain. That's how paranoid this diet makes you. You lose quick at the beginning, which makes the slow down (like a couple pounds a week) seem like failure. In WW if I lost 2 lbs everybody would cheer! Now I feel like a lard-ass if I allow myself to feel full... which I do now. Not uncomfortably full, just satisfied. But that's a good thing, right? I feel like I should feel hungry. I'm supposed to get in another supplement and my fat. I don't know what to eat!! Margarine and pudding? Mayo in a smoothie?

Oh joy, I just looked up the pretzel twists and they're on the B list so I can have one. I had a bar this morning. So shoot me! I needed some cha KO lot. I'm getting insane about this. Hey the lime thermo-boost is way better than the orange which tastes like bile... like back when you were a little kid and you had orange juice and then got the flu and heaved until all you had left was this icky ghost of orange taste mixed with stomach acid. Yikes! Well, at least I'm not hungry anymore.

It's State Fair time so I'm going to start listing the things that I DON'T get to consume this year in order to purge them from my mind.

cheese curds, pocketbread sandwich, beer, french fries, mini-donuts, corn dog

Salty fatty crap cooked by zitty sweaty teenage boys who have been using the porta-john all day and don't have easy access to running water. There - didn't work - I still want some curds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home