Hanging on
Okay - so yesterday I overreacted. I'm not up today - must've been water weight gain. So I don't have much to say today, but I need to journal daily - nulla dies sine line - to keep me on track. Hmmm, how about if I write down some of the NSVs (Non-Scale Victories).
My favorite Tommy Hilfiger jeans fit
The green pants that I bought (even though they were too small) to match my gorgeous Marshall Field's cardigan now fit - why is pants plural and shirt isn't?
I moved in a notch on my bra - TMI? hey, this is my blog!
I'm comfortable wearing a tee-shirt without a shirt over it
That's enough for now.
Stats: WI tomorrow
My favorite Tommy Hilfiger jeans fit
The green pants that I bought (even though they were too small) to match my gorgeous Marshall Field's cardigan now fit - why is pants plural and shirt isn't?
I moved in a notch on my bra - TMI? hey, this is my blog!
I'm comfortable wearing a tee-shirt without a shirt over it
That's enough for now.
Stats: WI tomorrow

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home