Well...
Oops! I forgot to write yesterday. Needless to say, I was a bit busy - first night of school. I weighed in yesterday and haven't lost a friggin pound. I'm so sick of this. I've dropped two pant sizes - from a 14 to a 10 - and the scale hasn't moved. I work out six days a week, drink 80 plus ounces of water, eat next to nothing - and the scale hasn't moved.
I went out to dinner tonight with my husband and his 5 sisters and assorted spouses. Everyone asked me how I was doing on my diet. I just said fine. Nobody notices that I'm in pants two sizes smaller??? My husband doesn't notice either - or at least he hasn't said anything. Would it kill him to say, "Hey hon, you're looking good." So they all had drinks and passed around heaping plates of appetizers - I had water.
I'm so sick of this. I'm so ready to quit. The only person I get encouragement from is Shannon at work and she's been out sick this week.
Don't drink, don't smoke, what do you do?
I went out to dinner tonight with my husband and his 5 sisters and assorted spouses. Everyone asked me how I was doing on my diet. I just said fine. Nobody notices that I'm in pants two sizes smaller??? My husband doesn't notice either - or at least he hasn't said anything. Would it kill him to say, "Hey hon, you're looking good." So they all had drinks and passed around heaping plates of appetizers - I had water.
I'm so sick of this. I'm so ready to quit. The only person I get encouragement from is Shannon at work and she's been out sick this week.
Don't drink, don't smoke, what do you do?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home