The Race Is On... I'm the Turtle
I went to get weighed in today after lunch and I've stayed the same from two days ago. So I'm thinking, big deal, right? NO - they make me feel like I'm on a "plateau." I hate the way this company, makes clients feel like a failure if they don't lose weight fast enough. She's asking me if I'm staying on plan, drinking enough water, eating my supplements. Yes, b*tch, I am. Re-freeking-ligeously! I've stopped drinking alcohol and diet pepsi. I've started exercising faithfully. I've been actually pretty proud of my losses, but then I go into the clinic and BAM! Suddenly I'm a LOSER - or in this case not a loser. So eff it. Why do I continue to put up with that crap? I want to say, yeah, fatty (they're not just employees, they're clients, too!), I didn't lose five pounds this week, but I also only have 18 to go until my goal - how about you?? Whatever. What are they going to do when I gain on my "plateau buster" plan next week - blame me again for their crappy program's failure to make the pounds melt off? And the counselor this week had a stupid southern belle accent. Come on - you're in the midwest - cut the twang, y'all. About y'all... did I bring someone with me cuz I don't think I did. I believe I'm just y' without the all. At least she didn't say yous.
Your BMI is supposed to be as follows
Normal weight = 18.5-24.9
Overweight = 25-29.9
Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater
Mine has gone from 30.2 down to 28.
Stats: 165/152.12/135
Your BMI is supposed to be as follows
Normal weight = 18.5-24.9
Overweight = 25-29.9
Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater
Mine has gone from 30.2 down to 28.
Stats: 165/152.12/135

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home