What's New
Nuthin much. I tried to write yesterday but I couldn't remember my password - duh. Well, I weighed in and got measured. 15 inches lost all over. I'm supposed to be wowed by that but I'm really not. It's far more exciting to have pants fit than to know I've lost an inch on my thigh. BFD.
You know, I'm supposed to put links in here to make it a real blog. I really dig the Hungry Girl's website - www.hungry-girl.com. The recipes are awesome and the product reviews are honest and reliable. Plus, the web design is faboo. Very cool stuff.
Well, I'm bored and going to bed.
Stats: 165/152.12/135
You know, I'm supposed to put links in here to make it a real blog. I really dig the Hungry Girl's website - www.hungry-girl.com. The recipes are awesome and the product reviews are honest and reliable. Plus, the web design is faboo. Very cool stuff.
Well, I'm bored and going to bed.
Stats: 165/152.12/135

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home