Friday, September 22, 2006

My cheatin' mouth, will tell on me...

Diet news. I'm getting really bored with the Slim4Life diet and as a result, I've been cheating.

Last weekend I made a lasagna casserole with mini meatballs. I picked at it so much that I probably had more than everyone who just put it on a plate! I also had Chinese takeout - a definite no no in a low carb diet - and I didn't just have the chow mein - I had the NOODLES. Yay! Lots of noodles. I was out of control! Yikes! At least I know my trigger foods and not to get lo mein again. It's just too tempting. At least with the lasagna, I was going for the meatballs and cheese more than the noodles.

Anyhoo, I went to the gym after each cheat and worked off 400 calories on the treadclimber. I've read that on a low carb diet it takes 3 days to recover from a cheat. I still feel good about the weightloss though - my weightloss (own it, show it, be proud).

I weighed in last Tuesday, the second day of my sixth week on the weight loss phase, and I'll post that stat here. I also weigh in today. I feel good, but that scale is a lyin' varmint sometimes. I do know that I'm approaching the weight on my drivers license. Small victories!
Stats: 165/148.4/135

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home