I know - nulla dies, blah blah blah
It's been a while. I'm stalled in the weightloss, but I've been cheating like crazy - with pretzels of all things! Not even beer! Everyone at bowling said I looked great, so that felt good.
I still need to lose 15 more according to S4L and I only have 5 weeks to do it in or I have to pay for more weeks (which I absolutely refuse to do). One of those weeks was a freebie too! If I go 3 times this week I'll get another free one, so maybe that's what I'll do. I just don't know.
I'm also thinking about going on the 3 day flush thing. I'll ask about it today if I go. My exercising is down to 5 days a week because of school. I should just go home tonight and do the treadmill before bed.
Stats: 165/145/135 (revised after noon WI: 165/144.4/135 - hey it's a half pound!)
I still need to lose 15 more according to S4L and I only have 5 weeks to do it in or I have to pay for more weeks (which I absolutely refuse to do). One of those weeks was a freebie too! If I go 3 times this week I'll get another free one, so maybe that's what I'll do. I just don't know.
I'm also thinking about going on the 3 day flush thing. I'll ask about it today if I go. My exercising is down to 5 days a week because of school. I should just go home tonight and do the treadmill before bed.
Stats: 165/145/135 (revised after noon WI: 165/144.4/135 - hey it's a half pound!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home