The great slimdini
Today, I wore pants that have never fit me and they were loose. I wore a turtleneck that my husband bought three Christmases ago without a shirt over it. I don't know why these suddenly fit - and look good enough for me to venture out for a shopping trip wearing them. My weight is not my lowest, not by far. Is it that I'm working out?
I am buying mediums now. The large is too big. I tried a purple shirt and dark jeans on. When I looked in the mirror I saw an illusion of my head on someone else's body. It was so amazing. I am getting thinner. Yay me!
Stats: 165/146.4/135
I am buying mediums now. The large is too big. I tried a purple shirt and dark jeans on. When I looked in the mirror I saw an illusion of my head on someone else's body. It was so amazing. I am getting thinner. Yay me!
Stats: 165/146.4/135

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home