Last half pound
Well who knew. My weigh-in was last Friday and I'm a half pound from goal. I wasn't as excited as I thought I'd be. Oh, well. I'm a little blue all around. My husband, aka Mr. Critical, came back from his hunting trip and life is back to normal.
Last night at bowling one of the guys asked me how much I'd lost. I told him and he congratulated me and asked me if I was going to keep going. I sort of looked at him like he was mental and said, "No I don't think so." And he said, "Yeah, you probably should give it a rest for a while." What a shithead. Like it's up to him to decide when I'm thin enough. Oh, please mister man, can I be done starving myself? Do I look good enough yet? What a shithead.
Stats: 165/135.8/135
Last night at bowling one of the guys asked me how much I'd lost. I told him and he congratulated me and asked me if I was going to keep going. I sort of looked at him like he was mental and said, "No I don't think so." And he said, "Yeah, you probably should give it a rest for a while." What a shithead. Like it's up to him to decide when I'm thin enough. Oh, please mister man, can I be done starving myself? Do I look good enough yet? What a shithead.
Stats: 165/135.8/135

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home