Yikes - two weeks!
Yep - it's been two weeks. I'm getting lax with this blog and with going to my WIs. I'm going about once a week just so that I can remain a member and buy the vitamins and supplements. I haven't stayed on program, but I'm really living and eating healthy. I have about one night a week that I eat pizza and/or have a few beers. The rest of the week I pretty much stick to the program. For instance, I went out to eat and had a grilled chicken sandwich meal. I took the top bun off and sliced the bottom in half for my chicken. And I substituted the fries for a cup of vegetable soup. My weightloss has slowed but continues.
I work out in the gym about 5 days a week for 45 - 60 minutes. I LOVE doing cardio and I know that I have to start on the weights, but I'm feeling really good. Right now I have some clothes that are 10s and some that are 8s. The 8 GV pants I have on today are falling down. All of my shirts are petite medium - the large just hang on me, so they look gross. I've given all of my 14s and XLs to my older sis. I'm keeping the 12s and 10s and larges, because they cost a bundle and I still don't trust myself not to yo-yo back up.
I told the counselor at S4L that I wanted to change my goal weight to 135 and she said sure - it's my program. Rock on - she's my favorite! I'm almost there. I have school tonight so I'll go for a WI tomorrow. My last one was last Tuesday (10/24).
It's hunting widow weekend, so I'm going to go out to a club with a girlfriend who I haven't seen in months. Won't she be surprised?! Anyway, that's all I have for now.
Stats: 165/139/135
I work out in the gym about 5 days a week for 45 - 60 minutes. I LOVE doing cardio and I know that I have to start on the weights, but I'm feeling really good. Right now I have some clothes that are 10s and some that are 8s. The 8 GV pants I have on today are falling down. All of my shirts are petite medium - the large just hang on me, so they look gross. I've given all of my 14s and XLs to my older sis. I'm keeping the 12s and 10s and larges, because they cost a bundle and I still don't trust myself not to yo-yo back up.
I told the counselor at S4L that I wanted to change my goal weight to 135 and she said sure - it's my program. Rock on - she's my favorite! I'm almost there. I have school tonight so I'll go for a WI tomorrow. My last one was last Tuesday (10/24).
It's hunting widow weekend, so I'm going to go out to a club with a girlfriend who I haven't seen in months. Won't she be surprised?! Anyway, that's all I have for now.
Stats: 165/139/135

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home