Well that didn't work!
Okay - so now I'm up to 158! Yikes! Argh! Sh*t! And the worst part is that I'm going on vaca in Mexico in 4 weeks. Think I can lose 12 pounds by then? Well, I've been trying different things for months and I just can't get below this weight. I've gone down to 153, but that's as far as I can get. I've tried all manner of things - the 3 day S4L no carb thing, ww points, hoodia (so totally doesn't work at all whatsoever), and now I'm trying Slim4Life. We'll see how this goes. If it tanks, I'm off to TJ Maxx for size 12 everything. Hey, at least it's not 14 like a couple years ago. Here goes nothing!
Weekly goal: 2 pounds
Goal for today: Don't eat after 7
Activity: Get a half hour in at the gym
Weight: 158/158/146
Weekly goal: 2 pounds
Goal for today: Don't eat after 7
Activity: Get a half hour in at the gym
Weight: 158/158/146

2 Comments:
Hey, I found your blog when I was doing a search for Slim 4 Life. I joined, even though I saw you regained weight from it....
Are you doing S4L on your own this time or will you go back in for counseling?
I'm copying you, and started a blog, here's a link if you want to read my adventure, like I read yours! HA HA!
http://joannsramblings.blogspot.com/
Good Luck.
I'm going to FL at the end of Feb. But I have 67lbs to lose, so I won't be to that pt yet. Since I just began Jan1st.
Good Luck! I'm glad you are writing again!
Yay for you! I did lose weight on it and my goal, while to be slim 4 life, was really to be "slim 4 a while." And that happened.
Post a Comment
<< Home