Correction!!
Okay - I'm a doofus. I said I was going to try Slim4Life, but I meant SlimFast. See how brainwashed I was!!! Anyhoo, I'm doing SlimFast. One for breakfast, one for lunch, oranges as snacks, and a "sensible" (stop snickering) dinner.
So far, my sensible dinners have been split. Thursday it was a LC mexican beans & rice with a bunch of lettuce and some Doritos to scoop. Pretty good, huh? Friday it was, um, well, best intentions and all, cucumber sushi, shiritaki noodles with peanut sauce, chicken breast and mango salsa (all very healthy, but a bit much) AND THEN handfuls of SunChips.
WTF, I have absolutely no willpower on Fridays (okay it ain't so great Sat-Thurs either). To top it off, I went out for a couple with the hubs. I also didn't exercise. What a slob. BUT, I didn't gain any weight. So if I'm good today, I can trick my body into forgetting about yesterday. Right??? Well, we bowl tonight, so I'll have to make sure I stick to diet cocktails.
Weekly goal: 2 pounds
Goal for today: Don't eat crap
Activity: Get an hour in at the gym
Weight: 158/156/146
So far, my sensible dinners have been split. Thursday it was a LC mexican beans & rice with a bunch of lettuce and some Doritos to scoop. Pretty good, huh? Friday it was, um, well, best intentions and all, cucumber sushi, shiritaki noodles with peanut sauce, chicken breast and mango salsa (all very healthy, but a bit much) AND THEN handfuls of SunChips.
WTF, I have absolutely no willpower on Fridays (okay it ain't so great Sat-Thurs either). To top it off, I went out for a couple with the hubs. I also didn't exercise. What a slob. BUT, I didn't gain any weight. So if I'm good today, I can trick my body into forgetting about yesterday. Right??? Well, we bowl tonight, so I'll have to make sure I stick to diet cocktails.
Weekly goal: 2 pounds
Goal for today: Don't eat crap
Activity: Get an hour in at the gym
Weight: 158/156/146

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home